Terms of Service
Last Modified: October 06, 2019
Welcome to FNDcourage.com. This website and all attendant Services are provided FND Courage, LLC ((hereinafter referred to as “FND Courage” “Company”, “we” or “us”).
By using this Website or Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside in order to use this Website or Services and to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements, or that you have obtained express permission from a parent or guardian. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website or Services.
You warrant that you understand that laws may vary by state or municipality, and as such you are responsible for compliance with all laws, regulations, and rules for all activities undertaken in your use of FND Courage and with other users of this Website or Services.
FND Courage Services
FNDcourage.com allows users to access online FNS psychoeducational classes subject to these Terms of Service, their acceptance of our release form and observance of all currents policies. Services offered through FNDcourage.com are intended for educational purposes, and are not a substitute for medical or psychiatric treatment.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website or through our hosting providers or classroom platform providers (including class recordings), in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it, or to ZOOM live classes, using your user name, password, links available to you as a student, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The FND Courage materials, as well as this Website, and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, whether provided via video, live conference or otherwise, text, graphics, photographs, images, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, all trademarks, logos, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”)), are owned by us, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such Content in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Content or the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any Content from this site or provided through our Service.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, sequences or any graphics or other Content separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of Content from the Website or Service.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or the Content or our services or materials.
By posting or otherwise delivering to us your User generated content, including comments and testimonials, you are expressly granting us a perpetual, world-wide, fully-paid, non-exclusive license to use such content for commercial purposes or otherwise.
The Company name, FND Courage and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
User Code of Conduct
In using this Website, accessing the Content, or through the use of any Services or features which may now exist or become a feature offered through the website; the following standards and acceptable use policy shall apply.
These content standards apply to any communications or user generated content which you may be able to post or disseminate through the user of this Website or Services. Your Use must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, your communications and postings must not:
- Deliver any unsolicited advertisement, promotional materials, junk email, bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, surveys or contests.
- Deliver any unlawful (according to local, state, federal, or international law or regulation) postings to or through this FND Courage Site, or any postings which advocate illegal activity.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability.
- Deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, false or libelous material.
- Deliver any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity.
- Deliver any posting or enter into an agreement that you do not have a right to make under law, regulation or contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Impersonate another person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to mislead, deceive, or defraud another.
- Manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you deliver.
- Deliver any posting containing personal information, such as phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses or employer references.
- Use this FND Courage service in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or otherwise interfere with the use of this FND Courage Site or other users’ Devices, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this FND Courage Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses.
In some circumstances it is not possible for us to screen all content posted or delivered through this Website or attendant Services, and cannot ensure interception of objectionable material. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Provided
FND Courage provides psycho-educational classes. We do not provide counseling or medical services. Our services are meant to be educational in nature. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or suitability of all information provided on the Website or Services. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by users, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. If you are seeking counseling services, it is recommended you seek outside counseling and, if needed, crisis support.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees, promises, representations and/or assurances concerning the level of success you may experience. Results may vary by individual. Any examples, if presented in this Website or related course materials, are not to be interpreted as any guarantee, promise, representation and/or assurance of success. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed depends on the time you devote, your development efforts, the ideas and techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills; since such skills and factors differ according to individuals.
Third Party Offerings
Through this Website or in the course of using our Services, you may be referred to or given access to websites, content, products or services provided by third parties. We refer to all such services and products as “Third-Party Oﬀerings.” If you elect to use Third-Party Oﬀerings, you understand that your use will be subject to any terms and conditions required by the applicable third-party provider(s). You understand that we are not the provider of, and are not responsible for, any such Third-Party Offerings. These resources are provided to you as an informational service or for your convenience, and do not constitute an endorsement of their products or services. We have no control over Third Party services, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party services linked or otherwise referenced, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS: We do not provide or sell medical services, health insurance, or mental health services. We are a place of collaboration, learning from each other’s experience.
DO NOT USE THESE SERVICES FOR EMERGENCIES OF ANY KIND. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A HEALTH EMERGENCY (MEDICAL OR MENTAL), CONTACT EMERGENCY SERVICES IMMEDIATELY OR GO TO THE NEAREST EMERGENCY ROOM.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING OR THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE OR FEEL THAT YOU ARE A DANGER TO YOURSELF OR TO OTHERS, YOU MUST CONTACT EMERGENCY SERVICES IMMEDIATELY, OR NOTIFY POLICE OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL PERSONNEL. OUR CLASSES ARE NOT A SOURCE FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION.
Our Services and Limitations.
We offer a collaborative environment in the form of weekly online classes whereby we work together to learn and practice skills. Although some of the students or class leaders may have specific and even extensive relevant education or experience and a licensed therapist does take part in some of the classes, the classes and discussions are to encourage dialogue and the exchange of ideas, and do not replace medical advice or treatment. The licensed therapist does not offer therapy or any type of crisis intervention services through our company or our classes. Students are free to contract with the therapist directly for individually negotiated services.
Although our classes may provide access to certain general medical information, this information is not intended to be, nor is it, medical advice. You should always seek the advice of a physician, mental health specialist, or other qualified health care provider with any and all questions regarding your mental and physical health and well-being. Our classes are meant to empower you to take control of your health, but you should never delay in seeking treatment because of anything you read on our site, read or hear during one of our classes, or in general online anywhere. There is no substitute for a licensed medical professional. Promptly seek out treatment for any medical concerns, problems or conditions you have or think you have. Although you may receive a referral to a licensed medical professional, our company takes no responsibility for the care you may receive under any person’s or professional’s care.
OUR SERVICES DO NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE PROVIDING MEDICAL CARE, MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL SERVICES.
THE CONTENT OF OUR SITE AND OF OUR CLASSES IS NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR INDIVIDUAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. PLEASE ALWAYS TALK TO YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS FOR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT, INCLUDING INFORMATION REGARDING WHICH DRUGS OR TREATMENT MAY BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU. NONE OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT ANY PARTICULAR DRUG OR TREATMENT IS SAFE, APPROPRIATE, OR EFFECTIVE FOR YOU.
Our services do not include the practice of psychology, social work, marriage or family therapy, professional counseling or addiction counseling as covered by C.R.S. 12-245-213. We are not a covered entity under HIPAA as we do not provide health services and are therefore not subject to HIPAA’s privacy requirements. We do not offer therapy in any form, children’s, individual, family, couple(s) or otherwise.
Although our website may mention medically-defined terms, we do not provide any diagnostic tests or treatment for any medical disorder or condition. Any use of specific terminology related to any medical conditions, disorders or diseases is done so colloquially in the context of a peer discussion. No guarantees are made that you will benefit from any of the service provided, and these classes are not a substitute for actual medical assistance and care.
KNOW YOUR LIMITS!
The topics we discuss in our class can be very difficult topics, and these discussions are not always polite, respectful, or even constructive. You need to know your own limits and step away if something is not appropriate or comfortable for you. Your health is your responsibility. You should always feel comfortable contacting us by email to express any concerns or questions. The terms of the account you have with us are governed by our terms of service; the accounts you hold with other third party service providers are governed by their respective operators. If you are not old enough to bind yourself in a contract, you cannot have an account with us. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your username, password and information you share on our site or our meeting platform.
–We must include the following confidentiality notice in case, for example, someone is taking the course and leaves her laptop open and her partner sees names of other students in the online forum. We have no way of preventing this and therefore cannot guarantee confidentiality. —
Student-Supplied Content. You will be engaging in discussions in the course. You affirm that anything you say during the course, or in communication with our company will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity and you have the legal right to supply such information.
Fees & Termination. Our classes are charged as follows, with course tuition due in advance. The 12-week course costs $750. You may also elect to pay tuition in three monthly installments of $250 (billed every four weeks). If you wish to cancel your enrollment at any point, contact us in the first 14 days and we will give you a full refund. In addition to what is included in the course, participants may elect to add on one-hour individual psycho-educational consultation sessions with Dr. Afra Moenter. Sometimes other classes are offered through FND Courage, and the tuition amount varies. Our most up-to-date pricing is available on our website on our classes page.
We also reserve the right to terminate our services at any time. If we terminate or are otherwise unable to provide our services, you will receive a pro-rated refund pursuant to our terms of service.
Testimonials. Our website and materials may include statements of recommendation or testimonials. These statements are from actual students, but they are only the opinion of the individual student. Results will, naturally, vary and we make no guarantee that you will benefit in any way from the courses and the Facebook group and, in fact, without professional medical care your condition may even worsen.
IN NO EVENT WILL FND COURAGE, ITS LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE SITE, OR THE CONTENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, OR THE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FND Courage BE LIABLE FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION (CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHERWISE) BY FND Courage OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF FND Courage OR FND Courage’s LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES TO YOU, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE COURSE FEES PAID BY YOU. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR CLASSES OR THE CONTENT OR OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU, REGARDLESS OF THEORY, MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS WILL BE TIME BARRED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT US TO LIMIT OUR LIABILITY IN THESE WAYS, SO IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THESE LIMITATIONS WILL NOT APPLY TO OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU. IN SUCH EVENT THE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Your participation with our company and this agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Colorado, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Denver County, Colorado, for all disputes, claims, damages and actions arising out of, or relating to, this Website, the Content or the Services.
You hereby fully and forever release and discharge FND Courage, LLC, its oﬃcers, members, managers employees, agents, successors, and assigns, and waive any and all rights and claims for injuries (including death), and from all existing or potential disputes, damages and all losses, demands, lawsuits, expenses, and any other liability arising out of, directly or indirectly, or in connection with your participation in or attendance in any online seminar, the Services, the Content and the Website.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF ANY OTHER STATE, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY SIMILAR STATUTORY LIMITATION ON GENERAL RELEASES.
FND Courage, LLC is not responsible for your actions or omissions. The use of our information, products, and/or services, or anything else related to your development should be based on your own due diligence, which you undertake and confirm that you have carried out to your entire satisfaction. You agree that FND Courage, LLC is not liable for your success or failure of your business, acts and/or omissions that are directly or indirectly relating to FND Courage, LLC, this Website, and/or the purchase and use of our advice, products and/or services.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by:
1503 Yarmouth Ave
Boulder, CO 80304
Thank you for visiting FNDcourage.com.
Last Modified: June 26, 2019
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information”);
about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
- From third parties service providers such as Google, Twitter or Facebook.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, or subscribing to use our services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, or you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons and we suggest that you use your judgment about the information you choose to share publicly.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences,
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We may process your personal information for the purpose of operating our Website, providing our Services, ensuring the security of our Website and Services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communications with you, and disclosure to third-party advertisers. In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this section, we may also process your personal information for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Your principal rights with respect to your personal information are:
- The right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data.
- The right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, and to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- The right to erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; or you object to the processing.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of the personal data.
- The right to receive your personal information from us if the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent or necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws.
- The right to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal information if the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to
info @projectseizurefree.com .
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
In accordance with the Colorado Consumer Protection Act at C.R.S. 6-1-713, we have the following policies regarding the protection and disposal of personal information, which includes a social security number; a personal identification number; a password; a pass code; an official state or government-issued driver’s license or identification card number; a government passport number; biometric data, as defined in C.R.S> 6-1-716(1)(a); an employer, student, or military identification number; or a financial transaction device:
- FND Courage maintains all electronic records on a secure server.
- FND Courage maintains paper records, if any, in storage that is not publicly accessible.
- When the paper and/or electronic documents containing personal information are no longer needed, FND Courage shall destroy such documents. Paper documents are shredded. Electronic versions are deleted and/or stored on encrypted backup drives not generally available for access.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We observe the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act which prohibits the collection of personal information from children under 13.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Use of our services is intended for parents and should not be used by anyone under the age of 13 without parental supervision